- Pelham Falls pool tags are mandatory at both facilities.
No Badge … No Swimming! NO EXCEPTIONS
- NO GLASS – Absolutely no glass in pool or on pool deck.
- Clean Up – ALL trash must be thrown away in garbage cans to keep ants away.
- Minimum Age – Children 10 & under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Conduct Enforcement – Any person displaying inappropriate behavior will be asked to leave.
- Swim Attire – Appropriate swim attire required. NO STREET CLOTHES
- Swim Diapers – Swim diapers are required for all babies & toddlers who are not totally potty trained. In the event of an “accident,” please contact lifeguard immediately for assistance in DHEC required clean up.
- Toys – No hard balls such as tennis balls, leather footballs, etc are permitted. No helium balloons within the fenced area.
- Flotation Equipment – Use of rafts & floats may be restricted during peak periods by lifeguards on duty.
- Adult Swim Time – Only adults & infants / toddlers in their parents’ arms are permitted in the pool during adult swim, which occurs during lifeguards’ breaks. Please, no children sitting on steps during adult swim.
- Children in restrooms – Young children must be accompanied to restrooms by an adult.
- PARTIES – It is mandatory that ALL parties with 15 or more guests be reserved.
Contact Upstate Pool Management lifeguard to schedule party & place on pool calendar.
No helium balloons permitted inside pool fenced area – No Exceptions!
Resident responsible to ensure 1 adult for every 6 children at party!
Pool Committee Chairperson: John Miles 380-3843
PLEASE CONTACT Upstate Pool Management regarding any pool issues or concerns