View the Events Calendar
Residents, use the event request page if you are having an event that is open to the neighborhood. Note: If on a mobile phone, please view the calendar in landscape within an actual browser and not simply through 3rd party apps (like facebook), so the event titles show up. (sorry for this inconvenience) To view more information, click on the event title.
16JulJuly 16 @ 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Pool Schedule on Swim Meets Days:
6am-8am: Adult Lap Swim
8am-12pm(noon): Swim Team Practice
12pm(noon)-3pm: OPEN for General Resident Swimming- Guarded
3pm-Close: Swim Meet- Not Open for General Resident Use
PELHAM FALLS HALLOWEEN PARADE
*TUESDAY, OCTOBER 31st*
- Food Truck- Cluck, Squeal, & Friends
- At Clubhouse parking lot
- Offering dinner choices for purchase (menu & prices TBA)
- Drinks sold by PF Swim Team
- Dine on lawn (BYO tailgate chairs/ picnic blankets)
- Fall backdrop set up to take your own photos
- ALL RESIDENTS WELCOME! You don’t have to dress up
- or participate in the parade to eat & mingle
- PARADE BEGINS at the Clubhouse
- Walk behind the Fire Engine down Rock Rd.
- end near the corner of Rock Rd. & Barley Mill Dr.
Commence Trick or Treating!
Tommy Elrod of SCDOT will be meeting on Tuesday evening, April 18th at the Oakview Elementary School Cafeteria. Please plan to attend if you'd like to learn more about the plan to widen Batesville road, which includes plans to close Godfrey Road at Batesville Road with construction beginning early in 2018. The meeting will begin at 7:00 pm with a presentation from Mr. Elrod.
Here's what he'll cover:
Batesville Road project history
Current Batesville Road plan & schedule
Alternate Concepts for Godfrey Road
After the presentation, Mr. Elrod and his colleagues will be available to answer questions, address concerns and hear your thoughts/ideas.
Below of the drawings/plans (in PDF format) from SCDOT:
Update from SCDOT on the Batesville road project:
Construction plans and right of way acquisitions are scheduled for completion summer 2017. SCDOT expects to open construction bids October/November 2017, with construction beginning early 2018 and taking about 2 years to complete.