News and Events
For all news and events, please visit the C Dan Joyner Property Management homeowner's portal site at https://cdjpm.managebuilding.com/Resident/portal/login
There are no upcoming events at this time.
PELHAM FALLS HALLOWEEN PARADE
*TUESDAY, OCTOBER 31st*
- Food Truck- Cluck, Squeal, & Friends
- At Clubhouse parking lot
- Offering dinner choices for purchase (menu & prices TBA)
- Drinks sold by PF Swim Team
- Dine on lawn (BYO tailgate chairs/ picnic blankets)
- Fall backdrop set up to take your own photos
- ALL RESIDENTS WELCOME! You don’t have to dress up
- or participate in the parade to eat & mingle
- PARADE BEGINS at the Clubhouse
- Walk behind the Fire Engine down Rock Rd.
- end near the corner of Rock Rd. & Barley Mill Dr.
Commence Trick or Treating!
Tommy Elrod of SCDOT will be meeting on Tuesday evening, April 18th at the Oakview Elementary School Cafeteria. Please plan to attend if you'd like to learn more about the plan to widen Batesville road, which includes plans to close Godfrey Road at Batesville Road with construction beginning early in 2018. The meeting will begin at 7:00 pm with a presentation from Mr. Elrod.
Here's what he'll cover:
Batesville Road project history
Current Batesville Road plan & schedule
Alternate Concepts for Godfrey Road
After the presentation, Mr. Elrod and his colleagues will be available to answer questions, address concerns and hear your thoughts/ideas.
Below of the drawings/plans (in PDF format) from SCDOT:
Update from SCDOT on the Batesville road project:
Construction plans and right of way acquisitions are scheduled for completion summer 2017. SCDOT expects to open construction bids October/November 2017, with construction beginning early 2018 and taking about 2 years to complete.